Out of stock
Introducing the brown leather sandal for men from the house of Bata . For an evening hang out or a traditional occasion , these sandal is a must . what makes it more popular is its color along with closing slip -on and material leather . The TPR...
Introducing the brown leather sandal for men from the house of Bata . For an evening hang out or a traditional occasion , these sandal is a must . what makes it more popular is its color along with closing slip -on and material leather . The TPR sole ensures quality and comfort .
- Type: Sandal
- Gender: Men
- Color: Brown
- Closing: Slip-On
- Upper Material: Leather
- Sole: TPR
With traditional attires or on evening handout these sandal are pefect to wear .
Surface Dirt can be cleaned with a good quality brush or a damp cloth.
Disclaimer: There may be a slight colour variation in the image from original product.
Ordering Policy- Service is only available for articles (products) which are shown in stock on our website
- Only one article can be booked in one order
-Orders that are paid for cannot be cancelled
- For Order related queries, please contact Customer Service
Contact Number of Customer Service Team: +88 02 9814176 (09.00 AM -05:00 PM and Sunday to Thursday except for government holidays)
Shipping PolicyWe are committed to delivering your order accurately, in good condition, and on time Please note our shipping policy as follows:
- We make our best efforts to ship each item in your order within maximum 7 working days of the order
- We ship on regular week days (Sunday to Thursday), excluding public holidays
- Currently, each order may be shipped only to a single destination address. If you wish to ship products to different addresses, you will need to place multiple orders
- To ensure that your order reaches you in the fastest time and in good condition, we only ship through reputed courier agencies
- While we will endeavor to ship all items in your order together, this may not always be possible due to product characteristics, or availability
Exchange Policy- We are committed to ensure your satisfaction with any merchandise you have ordered from
- In case you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can exchange any merchandise bought from Bata E-Commerce site within 7 days from the original date of physical invoice receipt, provided that the product(s) being returned for exchange is unused, clean, and in their original state and packaging. In this case please contact our customer service regarding which store can be the most convenient one for you get a replacement from.
Contact Number of Customer Service Team: +88 02 9814176 (09.00 AM -05:00 AM Sunday to Thursday except for government holidays)
- An exchange cannot be done with a product which has price lower than that of the original product purchased.
- Please keep your invoice safe and intact as it is essential to give the same to the store while getting your product exchanged
Refund Policy- Currently refund is not being accepted.
Shop Return PolicyThe customer who purchased Bata products from any E-commerce channel can go to any Bata Retail store for the product claim. The store manager will settle the claim according to the regular claim policy. If the store does not have that particular product, the store manager may send the product to the central warehouse for the claim and central warehouse will send a new product to that store for settlement after checking the product according to the claim procedure.
Please contact our customer service team by making a call at +88 02 9814176 for any help.
GENERAL POLICY FOR SETTLEMENT OF CUSTOMERS CLAIM
WARRANTY POLICY100% replacement is provided for merchandise bought from Bata Shoe Stores in case of any major manufacturing defects, if the concerned product is brought to our store within 30 days from the date of the receipt of physical money receipt. In case of minor defect, customers will get a repair service.
No claims will be entertained for price reduced or marked down products.
Bata reserves the right not accepts to any fraudulent claim and make final decision on any claim settlement.
Definition of Claim for Shoes/Accessories:
A Shoe/Accessory manufactured and sold by BATA SHOE COMPANY (BANGLADESH) LTD. in its Store, E-Commerce platforms, Agencies and Dealers stores which develops any defect during the course of normal wear by the customer.
Damage to upper or material:
a. If the upper is damaged and/or becomes discolored.
b. The upper or sole is torn due to bad stitching and/or bad material.
c. Sole detachment occurs due to bad adhesion.
d. The sole/insole/material is cracked or spoiled due to bad material.
For Non Footwear:
a. Discolor on buckles of bags/accessories
b. Material cracked or damaged due to bad material
c. Chain or handler detached due to poor stitching